How to Organize the Diaper Bag:
- Use several pouches to categorize what you put in the bag. For example, keep diapers and wipes in one; bottle, a bib, formula in another; and a change of clothing in a third.
- Consider stashing an extra set of keys in a zipper compartment in the bag, just in case you misplace your original set.
- For added flexibility and organization, consider using a separate bag or pocketbook just for your stuff: wallet, cell phone, lip gloss, etc. that can easily be pulled from the diaper bag when youre off on your own without baby. This will keep your essentials from co-habitating with baby's and make it easier to find your things when youre in a hurry.
According to The Get Organized Guide for New Moms an average full diaper bag might contain:
- Diapers (disposable or cloth)
- Change Mat or Pad, often absorbent (Disposable or reusable) for diaper changes when Change table's in restrooms are not available or for putting baby down when the ground is not suitable.
- Wet Wipes
- Bottles and infant formula
- Bottled water, for parents or to add to bottle Snacks for parents and baby
- Toys, rattle
- Receiving blanket
- Extra set of clothing for baby and extra shirt for mom
- Digital or disposable camera
- Pacifier, if baby uses one
- Anti-bacterial hand cleaner
- Cosmetic-type bag stocked with teething aids, extra pacifier and nail clipper
- Zip lock bags for many purposes, including storage of dirty diapers if no convenient disposal is possible.
Back to Mommy's Little Helpers
READ OUR COMPANY POLICIES REGARDING
SHIPPING and RETURNS
SHOPDROPS.COM DOES NOT CHARGE YOU
UNLESS WE CAN FULFILL YOUR ORDER.
Shopdrops.Com is committed to bring to you only quality products at affordable prices.
However, product availability, pricing and actual shipping costs may change at any time.
We likewise reserve the right to cancel your order in the event that an item is sold out
between the time you placed an order and the time we process orders.
In all cases, you will be notified of any such change.
Shop with confidence.
Shopdrops.Com ships to all states of The USA and to the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Venezuela, Viet Nam and Yugoslavia
OFFERS GOOD WHILE SUPPLY LASTS
WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS/EXCHANGES ON COSMETICS, SKINCARE, PERFUMES, COLOGNES,
PERSONAL GROOMING PRODUCTS AND ITEMS EXPRESSLY SPECIFIED AS NON-RETURNABLE.
WE ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON ALL PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN OPENED AND/OR USED.
PLEASE MAKE YOUR SELECTIONS CAREFULLY WE LIKEWISE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS/EXCHANGES ON CLOTHING AND APPAREL
INCLUDING PUPPY CLOTHING AND WEARABLE PET ACCESSORIES'
THIS IS A PREVENTIVE MEASURE AGAINST RISKS OF POSSIBLE CONTAMINATION
PLEASE MAKE YOUR SELECTION CAREFULLY.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK COMPLIANCE
We honor the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied or used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement,
please notify us through our contact form and such actual or alleged infringing product/s will be immediately removed from the website.
We do not reproduce or manufacture the products offered on our site but rather we purchase or license products from third party suppliers,
that represent to us that they have sufficient rights to allow us to display and sell the products on the website.
home page | product categories | contact | shop map | shopsearch | index | express lane | Useful Links
Copyright © 2017 shopdrops.com All rights reserved.
Number of Visitors To Date